Tonight I was feeling Rhys's gumline (don't ask me why, because I just realized I don't have an answer for that) and I felt something sharp! At first I freaked out thinking he'd put something horrible in his mouth and then I realized it was a tooth! YAY!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! It's too small to even get a picture of it to post with this but I couldn't go to bed without sharing the news!
I just remembered while typing this that last Thanksgiving Day was the first time David saw him move in my tummy. Now I'm all emotional dang it. This little boy has brought so much love and happiness into our lives. What an honor it is to watch him grow. We have a lot to be thankful for.
I just remembered while typing this that last Thanksgiving Day was the first time David saw him move in my tummy. Now I'm all emotional dang it. This little boy has brought so much love and happiness into our lives. What an honor it is to watch him grow. We have a lot to be thankful for.
I know this picture has nothing to do with the post, but everyone enjoys posts more when they have pictures,especially of cute babies being harassed by floating hands...
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
2 comments:
Baby grills! BWAHAHAHA!!!
Don't be offended, but I think I'm a little more excited to see Rhys this Christmas than I am to see you and David...
Also, THANK YOU for not sending this bathtub photo to my phone.
Awwww... tub photos are so cute! :) Teeth already, he is growing up so fast! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment