The weather has been absolutely gorgeous for the past week, so we've been taking advantage of it by heading to the park every afternoon. Rhys has decided that his favorite playground activity is swinging. He'd stay in that thing for hours if I let him- and sometimes I'm pretty tempted when I remember that every toy he has at home holds his attention for 15 minutes or less.
He likes me to push him as high and as fast as I dare because he loves to feel the wind in his face. He's my little daredevil! The kid next to him is a year old and his dad said he hated the swings until just a couple months ago. He was pretty impressed with my 5 1/2 month old thrill seeker.
I'm a pretty lucky mom that I get to experience these moments with him. I look around the park while we're there and see that most of the kids are with nannies. I'm so grateful that I get to spend my time with this little boy...he's pretty fun to be around.
8 comments:
I'm glad you posted this on the blog! If you would have sent it to my cell phone, I would have had to add it to my ever-growing list of Jeremy equivilants.
Someday, I'll get around to those...
He's adorable. And good for you and David for making it work for you to be at the park with your son where you belong! :)
So dang cute!!
I can't believe he is swinging like that at only 5 months! Maisey likes to swing too but she is twice his age! I am so happy to stay home too - way to go stay at home moms!
He is SO CUTE!!! Look at that smile! I love the picture with his eyes closed.
Oh wow, he is adorable. How fun!
Gosh, Rhys does look like me! Jeremy is right! That never happened before, the Bateman's were such a dominant look.
I'm so glad you can experience the joy with your little guy and make sure he is well taken care of yourself.
Mom
what a cutie. i know im like the 8th person to say this... but its true. and im sure you dont need to be convinced of this. :) have fun!!! and tell mason (that would be dave) hi from me
Post a Comment